8 Proven Methods Used to Improve Orlando SEO Website Rankings16th Aug 2021
Many people know the importance of certain search keywords and key phrases within your business niche that help a website rank well on Google. Orlando SEO Group will pay attention to the other aspects of a well-designed website that help draw traffic and help your website shine. Everything Orlando SEO Group does is tailored specifically to your company to make you outrank your competition. Here are 8 things that help a website achieve high rankings:
- Useful Content – The phrase goes, "Content is King," and it's true. Well-written content will help you gain and rank above your competition.
- Formatting and Layout – A website that is easy to navigate and formatted well will get readers interested and help engage them. This may cause them to stay on your website longer, another thing that will improve your ranking. When we look at your Google Analytics, we want to look at your bounce rate. If people are bouncing off your website quickly, that means you need to make changes to the website to get people to stay on your website.
- The Best Use of Multimedia – Using website components like high-quality photo images, marketing videos, and interactive features for users like slide shows will help to keep your reader’s attention.
- Smart Use of Header Tags --helps break your content into useful sections for improved readability to keep the readers' interest. No one wants to visit a web page and be greeted by a huge wall of text that seems daunting to read. Chances are your reader may opt-out of reading it (Bounce Rate)
- Speed of Page Loading – When that little arrow icon keeps spinning with nothing useful coming up, you may lose your reader. This makes the loading speed of your pages another critical component of a highly ranked website (Web Hosting)
- Outbound and Inbound Links – You’ll need to have links to other websites or other places within your website where readers can get more information once you’ve piqued their interest in a topic. Inbound links that lead readers to your website are just as important. Both types of links are considered when ranking your website. They help search engines to see your website as an authority within your niche.
- An Easy to Use Contact Us Page – People can ask questions and get the answers they need. It can help them decide to do business with you, so the page must be easy to find, clearly stated, and easy to use
- Optimization for Mobile Devices – Another critical thing to consider in getting your website ranked highly is how easy the site is to access and use by people on mobile devices. People today use mobile devices more often than traditional laptops or desktop computers, so your website must be competitive with a clear and easy-to-use mobile format.