Orlando SEO Tip - CONTENT THAT STIMULATES ACTION18th Aug 2021
CONTENT THAT STIMULATES ACTION
Build website copy around one idea: What can we say to get our visitors to think, “I have to have this!” When talking about features, concentrate on why those features matter to the customer. When talking about benefits, paint a picture! Help visitors visualize how great life will be once they have your product or service. Only if they have to have it will they convert.
5 Tips for Great Website Content
1. Don’t bury the lede. Use headlines and subheads to hammer home key benefits.
2. Less is more. Make one big idea sink in rather than try to fill the visitor’s head with every piece of the information there is.
3. Create mystery. The website is not there to replace the salesperson, but rather make the visitor want to talk to the salesperson!
4. Avoid jargon. Technical terminology confuses visitors. Confused visitors hesitate.
5. Make it scannable. People scan website content, so use headlines, subheads, bold text, and bulleted lists liberally to help visitors visually lock in on the main ideas.